It’s a New Year and we’re excited to see what 2019 holds. This week we’re covering two main topics: Can parkour teach older people to fall better? and Researchers show that parachutes don’t work, but there’s a catch.
The Daily Adjustment Podcast Episode 60 Highlights
- 0:00 – Sponsor message from King Chiropractic
- 1:20 – Happy New Year everybody! It’s time for New Years Resolutions… especially ones that involve the gym
- 4:42 – They’ve figured out what causes childhood leukemia
- 8:38 – Mel Robbins – How to Stop Screwing Yourself Over
- 12:20 – Six Harsh Truths That Will Make You a Better Person
- 22:44 – Can Parkour Teach Older People to ‘Fall Better’?
- 35:28 – The Barbell Prescription: Strength Training for Life After 40
- 38:58 – Researchers Show Parachutes Don’t Work, But There’s A Catch
- 43:26 – What Small Thing Makes You Automatically Mistrust Someone?
If you like what we’re doing here be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. When you do you’ll get a new edition of The Daily Adjustment each week.
If you have a question for Dr. King, leave a comment here or send it to us on Facebook or email us at email@example.com. If we read your question on the air, your next/first visit is free!