In a new twist for us, we recorded this podcast in the middle of the day at Dr. King’s office. Because of that, there’s no Beer of the Week this week. We probably should have picked up some Near Beer just to keep the theme going but we’re not that clever.
Let’s talk about the dangers of chiropractic care. We came across this thread on reddit that discussed a review of bad outcomes from getting a chiropractic adjustment. Listening to the folks in the thread you’d think that people were routinely having strokes at the chiropractor’s office. Nothing could be further from the truth. In this episode, Dr. King addresses the dangers of chiropractic care head on and puts the risk in better perspective.
- 0:00 – Sponsor message from King Chiropractic
- 1:19 – The No Beer of the Week segment
- 1:55 – Baby update
- 2:38 – Amanda Ann squats 570 lbs.
- 5:30 – So many people lose before they try
- 10:46 – How to create good habits (Atomic Habits)
- 18:30 – Adverse effects of spinal manipulation: a systematic review
- 49:23 – Cervical manipulation and risk of stroke
If you like what we’re doing here be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. When you do you’ll get a new edition of The Daily Adjustment each week.
If you have a question for Dr. King, leave a comment here or send it to us on Facebook. If we read your question on the air, your next/first visit is free!