It’s our first podcast back since the Thanksgiving break! On this episode we discuss alternative ways to deal with chronic pain and about a new hydrogel that help in healing damaged knee cartilage.
The Daily Adjustment Podcast Episode 56 Highlights
- 0:00 – Sponsor message from King Chiropractic
- 1:20 – Recapping Thanksgiving food
- 4:10 – Beer of the Week came from EarthFare: Samuel Smith’s Oatmeal Stout
- 7:46 – 100 million Americans have chronic pain. Very few use one of the best tools to treat it.
- 11:24 – Researchers built a smart dress to show how often women are groped at clubs
- 29:10 – Sticky hydrogel could revolutionize knee surgery
- 35:09 – Sex robots
- 36:51 – What to get a kid for Christmas? (Sony AIBO?)
If you like what we’re doing here be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. When you do you’ll get a new edition of The Daily Adjustment each week.
If you have a question for Dr. King, leave a comment here or send it to us on Facebook. If we read your question on the air, your next/first visit is free!