It’s the Thanksgiving week podcast! Be careful if you’re traveling on I-40 this week. The highway patrol has a Thanksgiving Challenge going on for seven whole states! They intend to be stationed every 20 miles along the road, so watch your speed out there! On this episode our beer of the week is the Double Dog Double IPA and we spend some time talking about the best way to bend over based on how other cultures spare their spines.
The Daily Adjustment Podcast Episode 55 Highlights
- 0:00 – Sponsor message from King Chiropractic
- 1:24 – Beer of the Week: Double Dog Double IPA by Flying Dog Brewery (ABV 11.5%)
- 3:27 – Pabst may be going away
- 5:16 – Dr. King is now a retention pond fisherman
- 7:39 – Dr. King went to a soft tissue seminar
- 22:09 – Dr. King pulled the Jimmy Kimmel Halloween trick on his family
- 24:26 – Dr. King’s plans for Thanksgiving
- 28:28 – The State Highway Patrol is holding the “Thanksgiving Challenge” on I-40 this holiday weekend
- 31:20 – Lost Art Of Bending Over: How Other Cultures Spare Their Spines
If you like what we’re doing here be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. When you do you’ll get a new edition of The Daily Adjustment each week.
If you have a question for Dr. King, leave a comment here or send it to us on Facebook. If we read your question on the air, your next/first visit is free!